Friday, November 21, 2008

Friso Brings My Family Out

Everytime when I'm watching the Mickey Mouse vcd or listening to the theme song M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E,I wonder how Disneyland look like? How fun would it be? Will I be there one day?

I love travelling and outing. I love to interact with people and seeing things around. However due to budget and time constraint, papa and mommy have not plan to bring me oversea. Usually, they just bring me to the shopping mall during weekend. When I am outside, mommy will teach me new wording. I learn lots of thing and meet many friends.

22 Nov is my 1st birthday. I wish I can win a Friso grand prize, so I can bring my papa and mommy to visit Disneyland in Hong Kong.


Do you want to make your dream come true... Join the competition!
http://www.nuffnang.com.my/blog/2008/11/14/nuffnang-and-friso-brings-you-family-day-out/

No comments: